Saturday, June 2, 2007

Quotes And Sayings

I will often hear someone say something or quote someone and think "Wow. I really like the sound of that." Then time goes by and I forget them. So from now on when I hear them I will try to post them. Here are a few that have been rattling around in my head lately.


The best thing you can do for your children is to love their Mother. -Unknown


People who wear what's "IN" are bandwagon jumpers. -Author Me

This thought just came to me recently. When I was in school it was oh so important to wear what was "IN". I used to look at people and judge them on this criteria. I look back now and think, "What was I thinking?!?!?!" It's not a person's possessions that make them a great person. Who decides what's "IN"?? Marketing people that's who. Have you ever noticed that what's in is never in for very long?


Days seem to drag while years seem to fly by.

I heard this on The Bob Lonsberry Show the above quote is not word for word and I do not know if it is his original thought. I do know it is true. I have had people tell me the older you get the faster the years seem to fly by.


No comments:

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger