Thursday, June 7, 2007

Kefir Nose


It all started because Gio always gets a combo drink usually baby water and milk. Today it was grape juice and kefir which is a lot like yogurt only thinner. Well I left the room for a moment and when I came back he had the cutest purple spot of it on his nose but nowhere else. I got to thinking that kefir and grape juice sounded good so I whipped up a shake in the blender with the pictured ingredients. I offered some to Gio but he had already finished his drink and wanted no part of mine. When we finished lunch I did not wash his face and let him play while I tried to snap a pic of him. In the above pic. he's sporting his manager pants. There was once a comedian who said most grocery store managers have pants with the whites of the pockets showing. He's quite upset because I didn't pick him up.

2 comments:

Dwiana P said...

Oh may may he is growing up and become a very handsome boy.

imayme said...

Thanks. Roossy told me you were back. How was your trip?

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger