Thursday, June 7, 2007

Purple Haze

I went out at sunset to hang up laundry and noticed the sky had a purple cast to it. "The camera" I thought. Then decided to finish the laundry first. I ended up running in for the camera because I reasoned if I didn't I would probably miss it. Well of course when I got back outside the purple was gone but the sunset was still beautiful. I got lost in the moment taking pics then all of a sudden I heard our resident robin, who's nesting above the porch door, scolding me for being to close to her nest so late in the day. The above is a pic of her. When I finally got back to hanging up laundry there was another bird (pictured below) on a nearby tree branch chirping away, when I went to get the camera of the porch to photograph her she flew away only to land on this wire a few moments later. I just wish the camera did a better job capturing the beautiful colors I had the pleasure of enjoying tonight.



2 comments:

Dwiana P said...

Hi Amie, this is Dwiana. Just want to let you know that I love those pictures

imayme said...

Thanks Dwi. Good to hear from you.

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger