Friday, June 8, 2007

Oh My The Sky

I noticed it was becoming a bit dark in the house, I peeked outside and sure enough the storm clouds were rolling in. I quick grabbed the camera and ran outside for an amazing experience. The clouds floated quickly by and the birds swooped through the sky. When I first went out the temp was perfect. All of a sudden it was chilly. The wind was quite strong at times. A few cars went by and must have thought I was nuts, snapping pics like a mad woman. The farmer pictured below drove by as fast as his equipment would carry him, hoping to get home before it started to rain. There was a bit of thunder and lightening in the distance it didn't come close till after the rain started and I was inside by then.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice pics of the dark cloud. Nature always provides us with beauty...:)

imayme said...

How true.

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger