Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Pictures from Sugar Bush B&B



We spent the night at Sugarbush Bed and Breakfast. We felt very at home there. Mom and I are still trying to figure out what it was that gave us that home away from home feeling. I just love older homes they have such character and each one is unique. Most houses built now days are standardized and boring. In our room were three of the coolest doors, two short stubby ones and one tall skinny one in the bathroom. The old fashioned tub was soo cool. My parents had a beautiful view from their very large bedroom windows.






They also had a cabinet in their room that contained robes, little round soaps and other toiletries. The steep and winding stairs definitely added interest. Gio absolutely loved the swing and I'm sure would have swung there happily all day long if we would've let him. The fruit plate was picture perfect and Gio's favorite part of breakfast. We were so worried about traveling with a toddler but they provided a highchair and we rented a crib from them.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amie, I visited Sugar bush B&B. It is a beautiful B&B. I hope one day, I will have a chance to stay in that kind of place...thanks for sharing the story.

imayme said...

Your welcome. Have you ever stayed at a bed and breakfast before?

Anonymous said...

yes, we have. We stayed in B&B in Californiain 1998.

Anonymous said...

Amie, did you add new pics on sugar bush B&B. You are right, an old house definitely has more home feeling in it.

imayme said...

Yes, I did :). Uploading pics is VERY SLOW with dial up and once in awhile I have to stop, then go back and add the rest I want to post later when I have more time.

Anonymous said...

Amie, your story of Sugar Bush B&B inspired me to try a B&B. We are planning to stay in a B&B in state college next week. I'll let you know the story next week...

imayme said...

Wow Roossy, that's great. I look forward to hearing all about it.

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger