Monday, May 28, 2007

My First Muffins

I glanced over at the three over ripe bananas in the bowl. "Well it's cool outside and I've been wanting to try to make muffins" I thought. ....Tada, here they are! The very first muffins I have ever made. Thank you Roossy for inspiring me. They were so easy to whip up. After my first batch, banana cheese, I wondered why I had never made them before and decided to made a different kind of muffin. The batch of muffins that taste like donuts turned out a little flat but the taste was still good. I think I might have been a little too generous with the baking powder.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are welcome. Your muffins look so good....

dp said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
dp said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
imayme said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger