Thursday, April 26, 2007

No Bake Pie


I have been craving peanut butter pie and so decided to make it. It is very rich and delicious. I made it from memory because I did not feel like looking up the recipe. Here is how I made it:
- 1 package cream cheese
- 1 jar natural peanut butter
- approximately 1 pound powdered sugar
- 1 regular sized container non-dairy whipped topping
- 1 pie shell graham cracker or chocolate cookie crumb

Set some non-dairy whipped topping aside to "frost" the pie. Mix the rest of the ingredients together and put into pie shell. Frost with remaining whipped topping. I sprinkled two types of cocoa on top for decoration.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love peanut butter in anything...:) Thanks for sharing the recipe, I will try to make this delicious looking pie.

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger