Saturday, April 7, 2007

10 Favorites beginning with "A"

I saw something similar recently on another blog.

10. ASPARAGUS It's delicious in omelettes.

9. APPLES My favorite is golden delicious.

8. ACTOR I would have to say my favorite is Tom Hanks. He is just so versatile.

7. AZUL What a beautiful word. I always think of a deep blue when this word comes to mind.

6. ALOE My Great Aunt Doris gave me one from one of hers. It has really taken off and has become one of my favorite house plants.

5. A.M. SUNSHINE Whenever I wake up and it's sunny I can't help but smile and think about how lucky I am.

4. AMY My friend who passed away. We were friends since second grade. I miss her.

3. AUNT JAY I have always looked up to her. To put it in one sentence: She's got it all together. She is a beautiful person both inside and out.

2. ANSWER Every morning when I go to get my son out of bed. He hears my foot steps and says "Ah? Ah?" I ask, "Gio?" and he answers, "Ma ma ma ma"

1.
ADOPTION It is because of adoption that I am Gio's Ma ma ma ma. He is the light of my life.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your list of 10 fav beginning with A.

imayme said...

Thanks.

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger