Wednesday, July 18, 2007

A Visit To Gio's Great, Great Aunt's

It's a beautiful drive up and down hills on the windy roads that lead to my Great Aunt Doris' house.

What a view. Doesn't the power line just make the photo? Actually, I like it in this photo but I usually try to leave them out. There are many, many photos I would love to take but don't because of the wires that would end up in them.

Taken from the car, just a field alongside the road. Of course most of the beautiful views were on the other side of the road and we drove home at dusk so I was unable to capture them on my camera.
Showing Aunt Doris how the two 'trucks' work. They have magnets on either end and one can pull the other just by touching them together. He also brought several other trucks in his bag of toys.
Showing Aunt Doris his Three Little Kittens (A.K.A. cat) book.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger