Monday, July 9, 2007

So Far Today

Breakfast: Cherries both local and Strawberry Rainer. My taster must be off again even though my allergies have been pretty good because cherries that tasted sweet yesterday were not today. Gio was not impressed with them either. Also had some blueberries. Gio could not get enough of them and had a whole container!

Snack: Tried some organic baby seedless watermelon. Not very good at all. Not sweet at all. Also tried two varieties of prunes. Eyou. Did not like the texture at all and they were not at all sweet either. Dipped a couple pieces in sugar. Gave a piece to Gio and he spit it out. Ended up having a pistachio and cashew Lara Bar. Last time I had this variety I was fantastic. This time it just didn't hit the spot :(.

Lunch: Hard to remember, I had a lot.... some cucumber, some cauliflower, some zucchini, several scallions, snow peas, and 1 red lettuce leaf. Dipped them in baba ghanouj (roasted eggplant dip), roasted garlic hummus, roasted tomato hummus, lemon dill hummus. Wasn't fond of the roasted tomato hummus. Loved the baba ghanouj. Technically this wasn't a raw meal because the baba ghanouj has sour cream, I put some chutter cheese on some of the cauliflower, and the garlic tomato, and eggplant were roasted. I tried not to dip each piece in to one of the dips so I could get a taste of the raw veggie. I didn't like the taste of the lettuce it was bitter.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you make the baba ghanouj? I like hummus but I haven't had it for a long time.

Anonymous said...

Do you make the baba ghanouj? I like hummus but I haven't had it for a long time.

imayme said...

I got the hummus and baba ghanouj already made from Wegmans. They have everything :>).

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger