Tuesday, July 10, 2007

B, S, L, S

Breakfast: Local and Rainier cherries. I woke up thinking about cherries. They just didn't do it for me today though. What did was bananas (2) and blueberries. Gio is still crazy for blueberries and ate nothing else once he saw them.

Snack: Homemade pop (1 cup) and 1/2 Jennie's Macaroon. The macaroon is just honey and coconut. Very good and sweet. I had the other half last night. I bought some cherry syrup at Wegamans (my favorite store) and some Gerolsteiner Mineral Water. Mix 1/5 syrup and 4/5 mineral water and tada.... homemade cherry pop.

Lunch: Pea pods, cauliflower, zucchini, 1 slice of cucumber, and 1 scallion. Not as much as yesterday. with a smidge of the garlic hummus, some tomato hummus and mainly lemon hummus. Technically not a raw meal because of the roasted veggies in the hummus but close. i wanted something sweet so I had some cherries. They didn't do the trick so I had some dates and they seemed to work.

Snack: Had some dried fruit and nut mix. I ate it out of the bag and had more than I should have. Next time I should put it in a bowl. I have some small ones. There were so many things in the mix. I will try to name them here. Nuts, cashews and those big oval ones can't remember the name. Fruits, dates in oat flour, mango (I think could be papaya), pineapple, lots of BIG plump raisins, apricots, also some ...oh I can't remember what they're called but they are part of pumpkin seeds and they are green.

2 comments:

dp said...

homemade pop? Whats that like?

imayme said...

Tastey. You can make it as sweet as you like. Pretty much similar to your average cherry pop. Unlike your average cherry pop there is no caffeine and no artificial colors.

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger