Saturday, December 22, 2007

Quote

"A loaded train doesn't jump the track" Bob Lonsberry said this was an old saying. He said this in reference to one of his daughters who has a very busy life. She goes to college full time has a job, either captains or co-captains a sports team and plays at least one other sport. That's what I can remember she may have had more on her plate too. He said when she got another job she had to become very disciplined and as a result got better at everything she did. He commented her grades went up.

This reminded me of a saying I had heard before "If you want something done ask a busy person."

Both my Aunt Doris and I have commented to each other we don't know where we found the time to do all the things we did when we were working.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger