Friday, March 2, 2007

I am really not much into victim TV. Someone comes on a talk show and tells the world how awful life is for them. Poor me, this happened in my life, blah, blah, blah. Everybody has a story. Every has had tuff times. I really don't care to hear some stranger on TV tell me about his or hers .......unless .......I can learn from it. .........Unless you are also going to tell me how you solved your problem. That my friends is where Oprah is different. I just started watching her over the winter. Well, I am now hooked. I learn something almost every time I watch it. When I turned it on yesterday it sure looked and sounded like victim TV. So I just left it on and didn't pay much attention to it. Then I heard Oporah say (I'm paraphrasing now) The ability to make a decision is what allows you to move forward with your life. .......WOW!!!!! Now that's deep. ...And true! When you have tuff times you can decide to be a victim and wait for something or someone to pull you out of it (More than likely just not going to happen) or do something about it and get on with life. opinion

No comments:

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger