Sunday, October 21, 2007

To The Pumpkin Patch

We went to The Great Pumpkin Farm and had a wonderful time. They had
a display of new tractors that Gio totally enjoyed. He was sure to let me know about the triangle on this one. Here's a plane I happened to catch flying by. The pumpkin area really
wasn't a patch but I would rather choose a pumpkin here than in a field (less muddy for sure). They did a pretty good job of putting hay over the muddy areas but I did find one with the reflection of a pumpkin
buildings.







They displayed their mums on hay bales around old cars. Unique. It was very windy. Gio spotted one of the flowers that was blowing in the wind and had fun trying to catch it.







Because of the wind the rides were closed. Gio had fun looking at them any how. The ice cream stand was closed too but as soon as he saw the "ice nream noans" he ran right over and started pointing out the colors. There were animals on display too. I liked that they could be seen but had room to move and could move away from the people and into the shade if they
wished. There were several kinds of animals. rabbits, donkeys, sheep, and lamas were among them. There were many fun things to do. Some were free and some were for a small fee.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, is this a state fair? I have been looking for a pumpkin farm but I don't think Erie has one.
I bet Dwi will love this place. Where is this pumpkin patch located?

Anonymous said...

Wow, is this a state fair? I have been looking for a pumpkin farm but I don't think Erie has one.
I bet Dwi will love this place. Where is this pumpkin patch located?

imayme said...

I will put in a link to their website. If you would like to go let me know. maybe we can meet there. Gio never did pick out a pumpkin.

Anonymous said...

It looked like you had alot of fun, Gio and you will remember this for a long time. You are a very good mother, I wish I could have gone, but maybe next time.
Love Mom

imayme said...

We had a great time. I'm sure he'll tell you all about it when he sees you. Thanks Mom, I try. There will be other times. At least you will be with him on Halloween.

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger