Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Two Are Double

The other night I noticed a car parked under the bridge to my left when I got off the expressway. A person was sitting under the bridge and appeared to be watching something in the distance. The only thing I noticed was a beautiful sunset. As I turned off the exit ramp to the right there was a beautiful double rainbow. As you can see I stopped to enjoy the view as well. The first and third pics. show the second rainbow.

The sky was a really cool color that the camera just doesn't do justice to.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures, I bet it was amazing in person

imayme said...

Yes, it was :).

Anonymous said...

I hardly see nay rainbows in Erie. You are lucky!:)

imayme said...

I see maybe 1 or 2 a yr. on average.

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger