Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Anticipation

I have been ready for spring for awhile now (haven't we all). Several days ago it started snowing just before dusk and I awoke to see everything covered in snow. This is a rarity for where I live because there is almost always wind. The air was calm and everything was snow covered for about 3 days. This is the hill I live on as seen from town.
Proof the birds are back. A few weeks ago I saw ducks and got excited. One of the first signs of spring is birds. Here are the robins. Today the temperature got up to 60 degrees. Tonight on the way home we saw an opposim twice.



Snow even stuck to the sides of the trees.
Pine trees weighted down with snow.
I thought it was neat that the branches at the top of the middle tree are holding so much snow.
Our snow covered road . These pictures just don't do justice to the beauty I beheld the day these photos were taken.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am also waiting for Spring to arrive! Amos said the midwest is having snow strom as I am writing this comment! I hope we will be spared of it! :) Stay warm, Roossy

imayme said...

Me too. Thanks. We will do our best:). You stay warm too. Say hello to Amos and Amanda for us.

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger