Thursday, February 28, 2008

COLD

Could this be the surface of some frozen planet millions of miles away? The answer can be found by scrolling to the bottom of this post.
Yes, I guess you could say I'm nuts. Just before I got ready to feed my little snow bunny and take her outside I noticed the sun was out. It was so beautiful so even though it was only 10.9 degrees and a bit windy outside I took the camera out with me.
The back field today at sunset.
Back field at sunset in black and white.
No, it's not millions of miles away it's just steps from my back door. This is the side yard. The snow whips around the house and leaves spots of bare grass.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amie, You say things so well, maybe you should write a book! mom

imayme said...

Thanks Mom. That's what I'll do with my free time :).

Powered By Blogger