Saturday, August 11, 2007

Some Of The Things I Saw On Today's Walk

Queen Anne's Lace up close. You can see the 'lace' is made up of many small flowers. You can also see the small dark flower in the center if you look closely.
Our neighbors have the most beautiful flowers in amongst the 'weeds' on their property.
The prickers are in bloom!
This was one willey bee. He was bouncing across Queen Anne's Lace like he had had some fermented nectar or something.
The beetle in the center of this flower was a beautiful green and bronze metallic color.
Plane and glider. We see this quite often actually. I can only imagine how beautiful our area must look from high above.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have never realized Queen Ann's lace is so beautiful especially when you see it up close.

Dwiana P said...

how Amie what the name of the second picture? I like that weed flower. I even think I migh want to plan it on my garden LOL .. I am serius I like that weed flower.

Powered By Blogger